When you try and go to any of the sites within BellaPass Network, if you get a “403 Forbidden” page instead of the site itself, it means your username, or ip address is being blocked.
Now the question becomes, which of the two is the issue and why is it occurring.
- The network has a bandwidth limiter in place of 30 gigs per 24 hour period. If you pass this limit, through downloads and streaming your account is suspended for 24 hours. We do this to stop site rips and server abuse. Less than 1% of all members reach this limiter.
- You have used multiple ip addresses when accessing the site and your account was suspended under either suspicion of password sharing, or the more likely, you simply used up the available ip addresses for your account. Emailing us with your username and ip address will fix this within 24 hours in most cases. Email us at james (at) bellapass (dot) com and be sure to include your username and ip address as obtained by http://bellasupport.com/ip
- If you have never had access before, as in, you just signed up and you can’t get in.. it’s possible your area is blocked due to previous abuse issues from someone on a similar ip address. The ip subnets are occasionally blocked to remove an abusive person. Again, email us at james (at) bellapass (dot) com and be sure to include your username and ip address as obtained by http://bellasupport.com/ip
- Although unlikely,. it is possible your account was tagged because you were using an outside program or browser plugin to mass download images/videos. Sometimes people do this so they can queue several videos or images at one time for download. This is against site policy, as it is very hard on both the server and our bandwidth bill. Email us at james (at) bellapass (dot) com and be sure to include your username and ip address as obtained by http://bellasupport.com/ip
- All of these issues are easy to fix, so be sure to email us so we can take care of you!